Help with streaming Tidal's Master tracks

Hi folks, new guy here so please bear with me. 

I would like some advice about what exactly I would need hardware wise to enable Tidals master music. Right now I am streaming their cd quality with either apple airplay from my airport express output or from dish music through dish hopper output.

I realize I must use my computer to get the master tracks but am a little confused as to what additional hardware I need. My IMac is in a different room but I can run cables if need be. My equipment right now is a Jolida 3502p amp and a Schitt Freya preamp, my speakers are Paradigm studio 60'sv3. So as you see not real high end stuff but what I can afford. I'm pleased with the sound quality but would like to try the master tracks from Tidal. I don't have a dac. Would you folks explain to me what I would need to do to use Tidal at its full potential. I appreciate any advice you can offer. Thanks, erik

petware
I’ve compared many Tidal MQA 24/96 first unfolds of ECM and Blue Note jazz titles to those titles ripped at 16/44.1 from CDs. The Tidal MQA 24/96 versions are superior.
Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to comparing for myself and see what conclusion I come to
I can relate !! I also signed up for tidal last month with the hi fi program. Using my iPad, Oppo BDP 105 & Anthem mrx1120. Didn’t realize I needed mqa dac to get the best sound. Just ordered the dragonfly red, the apple camera lightning plug, and an audioquest mini jack to rca plugs cable. I’m thinking iPad to dragonfly to ?? Can I go direct to my Anthem or do I need to go through the oppo which supports tidal ?? Any help appreciated !!