Help with integrated amp purchase

I am in market for integrated amp and need help. I am using and Onkyo cd as a transport thru a Monarchy Audio Dac driving a pair of B&W 804n's. There a lot to choose from in my price range. My music taste are mostly rock and am looking for a lively amp not to laid back. I would prefer to have balanced input but not a must. Does any have a thoughts on these amps driving my speakers for my taste:
Cambridge Audio 840a V2
Nad m22
Sim Audio I3 or I5
Primare I-30
Krell 400xi
Plinius 9100

Thanks for your help
tdacash
You covered a wide range there, what's the top end of your budget? I don't think that we can make a meaningful suggestion without know how much money you're expecting to spend.

Dave
I figure top end around $2500 I think I can find most of these used for around 2k except for Cambridge which is new at $1500.
The Primare matches extremely well with B&W speakers. I just heard the Primare I30 driving a pair of B&W 800D's at my audio dealer (Audio Connection, Verona, NJ) and was shocked at how good they sound together. If you are near New Jersey you should go and listen to the combination for yourself. Your own ears will be the best judge as to what works for you.

Good Luck!