Help on choosing a amp for Dali Helikon 400 mk1

I am looking to spend $3500 on a used SS amp . I listen to Jazz on vinyl mostly, rock on vinyl and CD.My pre is a BAT vk 31.Room size 25'x16'

I appreciate you're feedback, thank you!
128x128marcval
I primarily listen to jazz and rock on vinyl. I am using a BAT VK-250 with BAT-PAK along with my BAT VK-31SE preamp into a pair of Aerial 7Bs and am very happy. You should be able to find this on audiogon at your price point. I have not auditioned the VK-220, but from what I read on the 10 Audio website, the VK-250SE is substantially better
I'm using a Nad M3 to power my 400 mk1's and am stunned by the results. I demo'd the 400's on some McIntosh amps (not sure of the models) and quite frankly the Nad ranks right up there.
thank you for you're response.
witch one of you listen to detail not to bright sound with some warmth.
does that make sense?you know like listening to Coltrane, Mingus or Nina Simone and feel like you are they're.
I find that the Nad M3/Dali Helikon 400 mk1 combo very warm and natural, but did feel I needed to upgrade my cd player (Rega Planet) in order to achieve that "live" sound that I dream of. I now have an Esoteric sa-60 source and am thrilled with the results: natural, warm, and life-like. Not true "live" sound, but pretty darn close.
Thank you Jackarosey, I like NAD,they put out excellent product for the price i still use it in my a/v but i need a power amp since i already invested in a pre.(BAT V3ix)