Help finding a Charlie Byrd album

While listening to a radio station last night, they played a song that had three guitarists, Charlie Byrd being one, another had a first name of Carlos; the DJ said the song was called DeeDee (sp?), named after one of their wives, I don't recall which one. Does anyone know what album this is? I have tried searching the 'net and Allmusic.com but haven't had any success.
brianmgrarcom
Hey Scott, clarification, I didn't say DeeDee was Charlies wife but one of the three guitarists, I didn't catch which one. Also, they did say it was on the Concord XXX label, I don't remember what name comes after Concord, where I placed XXX. Thanks for all the time you have spent!
Brian:

I think Charlie did a recording with the vocalist Dee Dee Bridgewater, but I doubt the number you heard from was from that album. The label referred to was probably the Concord Picante label, which features the Latin and bossa-flavored recordings that Concord has done.

Best,

Scott C-
Music of the Brazilian Masters
didi
Laurindo Almeida
Charlie Byrd
Carlos Barbosa-Lima
"Didi" (Deltra Eamon Almeida) was the wife of Laurindo Almeida. The CD you're looking for is: "Music of the Brazilian Masters" on Concord Picante 1989.

It was with Laurindo Almeida, Charlie Byrd and Carlos Barbosa-Lima. I'd assume this is the same version you heard.
The album is Music of the Brazilian Masters with Byrd, Barbosa-Lima, and Almeida on Concord Picante. "Didi", the late Almeida's wife, is Canadian.