Help- audiophile husband just dies

Help- audiophile husband just died 

Can anyone recommend a person in the Philadelphia area to come look at my deceased husbands audio collection. Tune amps, headphones, gold cables ... I need to sell and want decent advice. Please email julierae100@gmail.com
I don’t really know how to use this forum so email best if ya have any advice. Thank you! Julie

julierae100
Sorry for your loss.

I would suggest contacting an auction service which works through Proxi Bid to sell your items. 

I think that this feel good moment among the members is touching, but you must beware of on-line personas. The only way for you to be certain that you are getting the best and fair price for these components is to place these items on a venue which will give them national exposure. 

Contact and hire an auction service! It would be a terrible mistake to trust anyone who will benefit from anything but selling this stuff at the highest possible price. Please heed my advice!

As others have said, you have my sincere condolences. I'm glad help was able to be sent your way.
Call Albert Sportis owner of Precision Audio and Video in Chicago at 773-720-1542 and tell him Larry Edwards from Denver sent you.  He is a large dealer and he might buy all of the equipment and resell it.  He is honest and can offer you some advice.

Sorry to hear the loss of your husband.
Do not sell to a dealer for obvious reasons. I think that other members need to understand that you should treat your late husband's equipment as an investment and should approach selling it as you would any other commodity. I would be more than willing to buy the entire collection but I am going to offer you an amount which allows for a fair degree of profit when I sell the collection. You want to reach enthusiasts that want these items for their personal use not as a vehicle of profit.