Has anyone tried Mark Audio cables

I had an oppertunity to hear a pair and compaired them to my Museaus and also my VD Masters. I was totally blown away. The Mark Audio cables bested my cables in every way, They were so natural sounding, rich, open and very detailed but yet, very smooth and rich. The pair I tried was the bottom of their cables. They have the White Line,which is the bottom, Red Line, middle and Black Line the top or best.Mark Audio is a new company Stationed in Door County Wisconsin.There was a review just posted by http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/ , which gave the cables a very good review. I Might add that they are very reasonable. If you haven't tried them, I strongly suggest you do. My equipment....Pass Labs XP20, XA100.5, Rogue Audio M180, Ref 5, Golden Note CD. Revel Salons
jimqc
T_bone, I think that the Audiogon user info doesn't show the date that they signed up on Audiogon, but rather is a "Posting since" date. Hence you could be buying things for years, but just now started posting, and hence get a recent "Posting since" date.

That's my guess of the meaning of that date, anyway.

Anyway, back to the point of the original post, it looks like they offer a 30 day trial period, so it will be interesting to hear from people who take them up on that offer.

Michael
Michael, Sufentanil, you are right. I misread that piece of info. I think it used to say "Member since" which is why I thought that. It was my mistake this time for not picking up on that.

Jimqc, I hope I have not been too hard on you and on Marc Audio cables. I will, I hope understandably, remain wary of first-time posts which talk about brand-new companies and their brand-new products. I am glad you like the Marc Audio cables. I hope that everyone who tries them because of the heads up created by this thread also likes them.

I agree with Sufentanil that if there is a 30-day trial period, it makes it a lot easier for people to try them out and decide for themselves.
First off, I want to thank everyone for their comments and their candor. I would have probably reacted in a similar manner. Altho', I am the type of person who checks things out before coming to a conclusion. The fault is with me, I should have not been so enthused. Silly me, I have always been like a kid in a candy store when it comes to audio. The right thing would have been to just ask the question has anyone heard the Marc Audio cable line....and ended it there. But, thanks to everyone. Its a good thing when other audiophiles try to keep a watchful eye! Again, thank you.
Post removed 
As to your inquiries, I purchased them on line directly from the manufacturer as you or anyone else could do, second, they were partially burned upon arrival. With a 30 day money back guarantee, I couldn't lose.