Has anyone heard the new Parasound Halo preamp?

How does this unit compare with other preamps under $1000?
triumph
I have the P3 / A23 combo driving Paradigm Studio 100 v2's.

The P3's sound is excellent but there's a few 'gotchas'. It has unbalanced (RCA ) and balanced (XLR) outputs. If you can use the balanced output, as with the A23, it seems to deliver more bass. Or perhaps the output is just a bit higher. It sounds better with balanced to me.

Also the tape "monitor" is wierd. If you have a deck hooked up and it is in 'record' mode don't you dare switch the input of the P3 to TAPE! It completes a feedback loop which will send your system howling bloody murder! That loop doesn't happen on other preamps I've had. Wierd.

The last gotcha is the headphone jack. For some completely unexplained reason Parasound put a 1/8" inch jack on there instead of 1/4" inch. So you now have to use an adapter for 99% of the "real" headphones made.

If the headphone jack don't matter, if the tape monitor thing don't matter, and if you can use the XLR outputs ( all true for me ) .. then yes it is a great sounding preamp ( that is "no sounding" ) at a good price.
I agree- replaced my B&K Ref Pre and 5125 with Halo C2/A51... did it in steps. The switch in Pre/pro was HUGE... the C2 BLOWS AWAY the B&K.. in fact, I think it is AS GOOD as the arcam.. and cheaper.

The A51 was another MUST HAVE- you are right..nothing in SS out there that comes close- this stuff is as good as gold... for the price they ask.. BETTER
Is the Parasound Halo P-3 preamp sonically comparable to the Adcom GFP-750 preamp?
BTW, I'm wondering if there's a break-in period for a preamp. Got my P3 this week and there's no indication about that