Has anyone heard System Audio Mantra Speakers?

I was interested in System Audio Mantra Speakers, probably the Mantra 5 or Mantra 10 bookshelf speakers, or the Mantra 50 Floorstander speaker. There are only a couple of retailers in the USA and they are out of state from me. There are also no reviews on System Audio, though I've heard they are really musical and an incredible value. Not sure how they compare against other speakers. Has anyone heard them or own them? Which model? What did you like about them? I listen to all kinds of genres, but mostly jazz, pop/rock, and some classical. My current system is a Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated Tube Amp, VPI Prime turntable, and Ortofon Black Quintent cartridge. I expect to add a Herron Audio Phono Stage at some point in the near future as well. Thanks for the advice!
djfst
I realize this thread is a bit old. I own SA Explorer Masters. They are about  15 years old. They still sound great. They do everything great. Only took a $40k speaker to replace them. My son already has dibs on them.
Nice.  I think that the Explorer Masters were the top of the line for System Audio at the time.

Interesting thread and I've had my SA Mantra 50 since 2013 and only after moving to a house with 2-storey ceiling in 2017, did I have the need for the B&W ASW610XP  subwoofer.  This will probably be my last speaker in series of great speakers starting with B&W DM7 back in 1979; DCM Time Windows in 1981; ProAc Tablette/Velodyne in 1997 and Meadowlark Shearwaters in 2005.