Has anyone considered rebuying a speaker you once owned??

I am curious if any one has ever considered buying a speaker previously owned and liked, but decided to either downsize or look for a "different" type of sound. 

I ask because I purchased a pair of Acoustic Zen Adagios speakers about 5-6 years ago, and decided to downsize the system with a less heavy speaker that was easier to move around.  The Adagios were 80 lbs each.  I currently own a pair Golden Ear Technology model 7 speakers (purchased in 2014)  which are smaller and lighter at 37 lbs each. The Adagios are 50 inches tall, and the GET 7's are 40inches with a slimmer profile. 

I realize the Adagios  are almost three and a half times more expensive than GET 7's. which are $1395. They can sound very good, but I have come to realize they are not in the same league sound quality wise as AZ Adagios. and  may possibly be the best speaker I ever owned.   Of course, hindsight or hindsound is a wonderful thing.    Thanks,  SJ   

sunnyjim
Thank you to all who participated in this thread. It was enjoyable to hear about speakers from the past, and newer  speakers cherished by members.   S.J.
original rogers ls3/5a for 1970s.  great imaging when run with el34 tubes (almost any brand). i think i paid 495 for them new. 
Speakers I currently own and have replaced from my past: Quad 57's (two pairs), DCM Time Windows, Infinity Monitor 1A, KLH 6's, Klipsch Heresy's, AR 4's, AR M2's. Variety is the spice of life! I wish I had more space so I could set up more than two pairs at a time!

I did just that with a pair of Alon 1's. Sold my original pair to a friend and upgraded to the Alon Lotus SE mk ll. Missed the Alon 1's so much bought a used pair and sadly they sit in storage as I have no room for them. My original pair sound amazing in my friends HT system and I'm going to give him my pair for back up but there is an abundance of music memories with the Alon 1's that to some extent I'm still chasing today. Carl hit it out of the park with original Alon 1.