Has anyboyd used this amp, your thoughts on it

Looking to buy this amp maybe, it's available on eBay, china hifi, etc.  I'm looking for something that is tubes, a headphone amp, and can play speakers all in one.  I have found one review but the guy seemed like he didn't know what he was talking about.  Love to hear your thoughts or other suggestions.

128x128audiomike33

how about the Dayton Audio HTA200 amp? I've read much about it and seen much praise for it.

You know Steve Guttenberg the audiophiliac did a review on the Dayton audio hta200 and the emotiva a2m the side by side he said the date and audio was pretty good but the emotiva was better but he did like the date and audio and he did listen to the headphone jack.

Check out Line Magnetic amps on Ebay. There are a number of them that fit into your budget. Also look at  Drop  for a Cayin Amp.

Beware of those cheap tube amps. They often have a large and impressive box made to look like transformers, but inside that painted wood or plastic box is a "tiny" transformer.  Many of those manufacturers even add weights inside so that the amp feels heavy and powerful. Many also use a tiny board for class D amplification and the tubes aren't even part of the audio circuit! There are videos on YouTube if you look.