Has anybody heard the new Nagra CD Player?

Just wondering if anybody has heard the CDC. Considering its asking price, it should be one of the best out there... or not?
kamil
If a CD player is what you want, then this player is it. Nicest I have seen or heard, although I think the Rega players are the best value for the $$, and they sound incredible...The Nagra stuff is totally overpriced. I say that or course because I can't afford it, and also because I think there are much better values out there.

If you want a CD player, and have the scratch to pay for it, by all means this player should be on your short list. The transport is insane. I would be willing to bet $$ though that the Crimson sounds better in spades.
I went to listen to NAGRA CDC on Sunday. It was amazing again. The warmth of human voice is exellent. The tight and big bass is astonishing. Music flows itself. The more I hear this little monster, the more I want to have.

The question is how can I do about my LINN SONDEK CD12.
The idea that CDs are going to disappear soon is a ridiculous and un-substantiated claim. There is no reason to not invest in quality CD playback.