Has any heard of rawshipping.com?

I am contemplating a purchasea dn the seller has identified rawshipping.com as the escrow agent as well as the shipping agent. According to Rawshipping I need to send them a money order for the amount and they will ship the goods. They are in the UK. Has anyone heard of them or dealt with them?
aaronr
I've been trying to arrange the purchase of a mountain bike from someone as well who wants me to use rawshipping.com.

I did a "whois" search and found that the domain name was registered less than a month ago.

It seemed like the deal was too good to be true ($1500 for a Specialized Enduro S-works). After some searching I found he used exactly the same add as someone else's classified from last Fall. His "name" is Piticul Purcelus.

A little bit of searching always pays off...
I also came across a too good to be true ad for a Mountain bike. Searching, I found the ad posted across the country under different names and locations. I had the local listing at craigslist.org taken down but continued to email the "seller" to find out more about him. When he suggested rawshipping.com I also did a whois serch and found it was only just established. Hmmm. Looking further using nslookup I found it was being served by yahoo from p3w9.geo.re2.yahoo.com so I reported it to yahoo. They sent back a canned response asking for more info. I have just noticed another ad on craigslist and had it taken down also. I have also replied to yahoo to get them to investigate rawshipping. Hopefully they will do something this time.

-Dan