Harmonic Technologies VS AudioTruth Diam

Has anyone had experience with Harmonic Technology Pro-Silway MKII interconnects? Any opinions on the Audio truth Diamond x3?
FOR REVIEWS you can use your search engine or go to the web page audioreview.com or the H.T. site has reviews.You must remember the MK2 are quite new.Some of the reviews are for the MK1 which is also considered to be as good as the best.Also the H.T. Truthlink is said to outperform mostI.C.s I cant tell you what I paid for my Proslways.But I can tell you I couldnt have gotten them cheaper used. Call Mario 914-421- 0069 Tell him were buds and he will take good care of you.e is an awesome guy and the best dealer in audio land!!!!
0008...the best place to get ht cables is from eaudionet.com. wen-li is the owner and will actually let you try,burned-in cables, for 2 weeks. the price is the best on the web and he even gives you discount coupons toward future purchases.i have recently changed my interconnects from cardas golden cross's to ht prosilways mkII's. the difference has been wonderful.
I am going to keep this message short becaue my machine has crashed two of my attempts to write this to you all. Calloway, I checked out the prices at eaudionet.com, and I guess you need to call to get a great discount. David, I think that I am going to give Mario a call some time next week. Carl, I agree with the "rabid goats touting." But, I have gone "ape shit" over things myself, so I think that I'm going to give it a chance. I read that one guy replaced his Transparent Reference set up to go Harmonic. That's pretty ape shit if you ask me. I'll definately get back to you all when I actually get to compare the stuff. Carl, I am a little wary about the little boxes on MIT and Transparent cables. I have read things that say "they" defeat the purpose. I also have heard many great oppinons that swear by them. Any thoughts? thanks. 0008
0006 Harmonic Technology Pro-Silway MK 2 has caused many audiophiles to go nuts! Many have dumped their muti thousand dollar I.C.s for them. Don't walk,RUN to your phone and call Mario 914-421-0069 he will be in tomorrow(May1st) around 2 est.He is the MAN to deal with.He is very pleasent and will make you glad you called him.This guy has a stereo that blows away anyone elses on this site.He has heard it all and can have any gear he wants.He says the Pro-silways are the best and I have no reason to not to believe him.I know my system improved much more than I thought an I.C.was capable of doing!
Yes, the network boxes do put people off. The ones on the EVO are extremely heavy, and there are three of them. The best buy (since you'll perhaps never find the deal I found on the EVO, it was RCA) is the 330 Shotgun Proline Balanced. If you have balanced equipment, it beats them all. It's faster, more dynamic, and more natural sounding with a lower noise floor than the Pro Silway 2, and everything else I've used. The 330 Shotgun RCA is not quite as fast as the Silway, but is more tonally neutral, and more dynamic. It's what I heard. Seems like everybody is selling HT for around dealer cost. Makes me wonder if it really is dealer cost. Like I said, if you prefer it in your system context to everything else you've tried, then it probably works better than maybe anything else out there would. And I don't like Transparent Cable. They use a series resistor to make both short and long runs sound the same, rather than adequately dealing with the impedance and distortion minimizing, like MIT does. If anyone feels differently on this, then we agree to disagree.