Green Mountain Europas vs Dali Royal Towers

Anyone have a chance to compare these speakers? I've heard the Dalis and fell in love with their sound (they matched very nicely with an Arcam A65+).
robtym
... cause this is my first serious system and I don't trust my instincts enough to make a call. The Green Mountains seem to have a lot of passionate fans on this board and are in the same price range as the Dalis. I'm also trying find a Creek 50i/Epos system to sample.

Or maybe I should trust the love thing...
Trust the love thing. You are the one that will have to listen to the system, not the people on this board.

May I ask whic Dali's you heard and where?
The Dali Royal Tower's at Park Audio in New York... $1200-$14oo depending on the external finish.

They blew away the lower end Dali's... warm and detaled... you really couldn't tell where the sound was coming from.
I have never heard the GMA's but I have heard the Dali's. At the time, they were outside my price range and I could not afford them but if I could have, I would have bought them. The detail was great, and they had excellent imaging. Definitely not bright. I heard them through mid level NAD receiver. I spoke with the Western US Dali rep last year and of all the higher end line they sell, he has the Royals in his home. Finally, I think their veneers are beautiful and they would be gorgeous in a living room.
Do yourself a favor. Listen to the GMA Europa's before you buy any other speaker. They are that good.