great little speakers

I'm looking for speakers with a cohorent, smooth, not over- analytical sound that played well in a small room.
So far, the best speaker I've heard is the dynaudio
audience 42.
I also consider the totem mite but haven't heard them yet.
Any other considerations?
willydelatter7b8b
Click on my system. It's there for all to see. I have their Sistrum Mini Monitor Platform System. Soon to be on their website. It was much more expensive than the baby brother, but well worth it. From the original post I didn't think their was a price factor. There is nothing mentioned, above, that will go one round with these babies. NOTHING! Not even c lose. Hearing is believing. Buy a pair. I'll bet they will return your money if you don't lie 'em. They have a money back guarentee on all their products. I imagine the Caravelles are the same. Not certain, but almost... You'll freak when you hear these. Top to bottom, one world class speaker. Have to put the Caravelles on their speaker stands for them to really happen. peace, warren
I agree that the new Reference 3A Dulcet that I heard at CES is a killer. I have owned many mini-monitors and these are the best I have heard. Very coherent, musical, liquid sounding, and did I mention deep, deep bass???? The specs goes down to 48Hz but the Divertech guy staffing the room told me they got low organ notes down to 40Hz with these babies at significant level. I was impressed.
a vote here for Sonus Faber: Concertino or slightly larger Concerto. Beautifully voiced and musical. detailed but not over-analytical 'hi-fi' sound.
I had spent a good 1 1/2 hours at Singer Sound listening to the Jmlabs Micro BEs and a (very little) little of the Altos. I gave Andy Singer a call to thank him, firstly, for his audio hospitality, and to rave about these new Harmonic Precision Caravelles. I told him I thought they'd hold up well with a tete a tete againsnt the Altos. He said he'd love to audition them and appeared very intererested. I found his openmindedness quite refreshing, considering the reputation Singersound has. I have, since, spoke to Starsound and hopefully they will (some day) mail him a pair to decide for himself. I think Starsound is on the verge of greatness with this new baby. Time will tell. It always does. peace, warren