grateful dead dick's picks

wondering if anyone can recommend any of the dick's picks volumes after number 20? i bought all 1-20 then, hit a financial rough spot. i am a big fan of the dead especially in the mid 70's. are there any "must have" shows? i know it's all very subjective but funds are tight...
tda44
RW,

I looked at those links you gave and it appears to get a high rez version you have to download each song individualy.

Am I missing soemthing?
My being thick? - there is always a text file with the venue/track list.
There usually is another text file that looks like it may be a code for FLACS to automatically install the titles?
maybe not but it would be nice.
Have so many concerts now it would be a real pain to type in all the track titles manually
Ditto on the bit torrent responses... however, make sure you check out DP #21 Richmond '85. That's a hard one to beat in the 80's, IMO. Maybe because I was there, but look at the second set and all those Jerry ballads, including "Comes A Time"!
Jafant, what exactly are you asking, are you trying to burn wav or flac files onto a disc in data disc format? Are you trying to make a CD that will play in any CD player? Are you using windows or mac? Cheers,
Spencer