Grail T5 Speakers

Two recent issues of Stereophile featured large ads for these previously unknown speakers. I responded to the first ad and received a download "book" explaining why the speakers were so great. A number of emails to someone identifying themselves as JV Grail ensued. He had a complicated sales pitch asking me to buy the speakers and host demonstrations in my home for which I would be credited to the point that the speakers would be free. That was just red flag #1. Others followed, including no identification of the company's locale, only a Facebook site that featured zero customer input or reviews. The emails developed an unpleasant almost scolding tone, especially when I did agree to be a demonstrator and did not respond to his offer to take my money and invest it in Bitcoin! He suggested that these remarkable opportunities were a "no brainer." At last word, he was working on a second round of speakers, yet no customer reviews were ever posted. I contacted Stereophile and they terminated the ads, but not before a second one appeared in the next edition. This had all the hallmarks of a scam. Does anyone have further information or did anyone ever receive a pair of the speakers?
rrochelle
Hi grailloudspeakers, I love your design particularly opposing the woofers like you did. But the woofers are going to become directional at some point creating a null right in front of the speaker. This would force you into crossing to the tweeter lower down which is not good for tweeter durability or headroom. Is there a trick here I am not seeing?

Some people are difficult for a very intelligent person to deal with. I find it best to avoid them before I start pulling my hair out. It is what I hired my office manager do to and she is one tuff cookie:)
This would force you into crossing to the tweeter lower down which is not good for tweeter durability or headroom. Is there a trick here I am not seeing?
You could cut a hole on the front to fit a midwoofer in there. It would need to be a small driver as the front is narrow. Its not a big job.

There are many pitfalls in the activities of Pump and Dump traders that beginners, and even some experienced traders, are unaware of. On cryptohopper reviews telegram you will understand what such channels are and why they are not safe. But if you still want to make some money from this scheme, you will find good and reliable channels there too.