Goldmund mimesis 9.5 and Wilson system 8

Hi, I am auditioning a Goldmund mimesis 9.5.

I really like the sound of this amplifier. Powerfull and detailed but I'm no audiophile. I cannot find any literature on the amp. at all. I think it may be a peach but not sure. I would like some recommendation of other amps (solid state) of similar quality from those in the know (ML / Krell?)

Im concerend the amplifier is getting a little long in the tooth and maybe should be buying something a little newer, but there are rare and hard to find.

My budget is about USD 5k. Used, High End well maintained is my preference.

my system is 60/40 multi channel 2 channel

Classe ssp600 pre pro.
Wilson System 8 / Cub centre / bw 805's rear
Goldmund Mimesis 9.5
Theta Dreadnaught for centre / surround
Esoteric UXPI for digital

Cardas Cross for int/ speaker.

Any comments regardign the Goldmund with Wilsons or other recommendations would be hugely welcome as I am a new comer to high end audio.

Thanks,

Rob
squidly
One of the best Wilson setup I heard is a WP8 with a GOldmund monoblock amp Telos Series. I can't forget that glorious, out of this world sound!!
Thanks, I am still auditioning......and really like the powerfull and focused image. I can also demo the TELOS 250. it's twice the price, but a lot newer. I think I am settled on going with the Goldmund.
what is reallly killing me is that with yen trading at 82. my budget is up to about USD $7,000.00. I need shipping to Japan. I think I am over paying for the GOLDMUND 9.5. What do you guys recommend with my Wilsons for 7K +/- that would be newer and better?
Isn't a strong Yen really good? It makes US based items cheap. I'd look for Mimesis 18.4s, very good amps, newer generation than the M9.5. I sold a pair 18 months ago for about $7k and that is the going price more or less. There is a dealer in France that has a pair for a good price (Jefferson) on their website. You'll have to figure out how to use it on 100V. It was very good but I had the Telos 600 at the time which made the 18.4s redundant.

I'd also consider Mimesis 28 before Mimesis 9.5 for the price/age. A Spectral universal amp (that you can use with any preamp - but you still need MIT cables) also has similar characteristics to Goldmund (I have Spectral and Goldmund on hand right now).
Yes it is good. just makes me feel guilty about dumping my dealer here who has been good to me. THe domestic pricing is way out of whack due to this strong yen, and his prices are too high.