Genesis - where are they??

Genesis has moved from the address listed on their web site, phone number disconnected & no email. What's happened??
noble110
Please read other listing. I have been having problem with them becasue of the lack of support. My 350s are few month old and I am having problems with the amp. I think they are/will be out of business. That is why dealers are selling the speakers for 50% or more off without of course mentioning that the company is or soon to be dead. I don't know who would buy Genesis any more. I for one would not recommend it. The speakers are great but support is also important. The guys who make the amps don't honor the warranty because they claim that Genesis doesn't pay them. So if one has a problem with the amp he would have to pay for the repair. It's a sham that one pays so much money for these speaker and gets no support.
The good news is that they can be repaired, if that's of any consolation. I'm sorry to hear that you have to pay the piper. Hasn't Genesis or their owners had problems like this before?
The rumor I heard from my hi-fi dealer is that they are going out of business. I am glad I sold my Genesis v. The support from them is terrible. They never answered emails and if you had problems it was forever to get them to respond. Plus I dint ever like the speakers in my room.
The amp in one of my APM1s just went. I talked to Bill @ Genesis a couple of weeks ago and he asked me to try a few things first but just like the other poster, the number is now disconnected with no forwarding number. Who can I contact to repair the amp? Even though I'll have to pay since the warranty is not honored, that's a lot cheaper than replacing the speakers.