Gamut M250i & D3i -- superb.

I have finally made the decision to upgrade my amp from the Gamut Di150 (which is well known and in the top few integrateds) to the M250i & D3i. The integrated is well reviewed and I also had the opportunity to extensively compare with another elite integrated, which it comprehensively trounced.
Not much on the M250i so a leap of faith in auditioning it, although the D3i has very good reviews. I wonder why this great monoblock has not attracted more attention so far.
I will be posting on the sound of the M250i & D3i combo soon. A few subtle improvements as it finally runs in, but for now ...... it is magic !
mike60
Denon, did you get a chance to compare the X series with the K03 directly? How would you describe the difference in a bit more detail. You have got my attention on the K03. I would be especially interested in the characteristics/comparisons of vocals. I think the esoterics offer incredible build quality and durability where durability really counts. The sound is very detailed and the sound stage is big, but i would not be certain they are the absolute best sounding players, but certainly near the very top, and combined with the durability made it the right choice in my opinion.
Mike60,can you tell me what kind of speakers you use and interconnect and speaker cable with GamuT combo ?
yea, im a big fan of gamut products. I search for sound all my life and gamut is one of few companies I can say from speakers to amp one of the finest gears I experience in audio industry. cheers to gamut and I hope more audio people can check into this company