Fuzzy white noise sound coming from tweeter?

Hi everyone, I just bought a floor demo model of the B&W 702 S2 paired with a demo model of the Rotel RA-1592 integrated amplifier and connected with Rocket 11 speaker cables. I noticed there is a quiet static or white noise sound coming from the tweeter on both speakers. It does not seem to increase in volume when I turn the volume up and I cannot hear it much from where I sit, but it is very pronounced when I put my ear up to the tweeter while playing a song. The noise is also there when I pause the song and apparently anytime the amplifier is on. The speakers are not bi-wired. I was told that maybe this could be caused by intereference with power cords but I moved all the wires away from eachother and the problem still persists. I have also tried playing movies from a bluray player via optical cord and that is also having the same issue. Could this have anyting to do with the break-in period? It is not overwhelmingly noticable from where I sit but I think it is slightly masking the clarity of the high frequencies. I would try to isolate the issue using other speakers/amplifiers/cables but I do not have any others to subsitute in. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!
km1181
I apologize that was an accident and I am not sure how to delete the other thread.
Can you not ask the dealer/shop where you purchased the components from to let you borrow another amp ad/or power cord to try? If not, try to remove any other appliances that might be sharing the same power line or power strip.
I apologize that was an accident and I am not sure how to delete the other thread.
you should see an icon.....click on that and it gives you the option to edit or delete.               
Sounds like it's the amp.
If you don't have 2 or 3 others laying around to test you're going to have to borrow one or two.
If the noise is present when no sound is playing through it...at idle...there is a problem with the amp.