Furutech FP-314Ag-II vs FP-S022N

Good morning.

Last year I replaced the old cheap cables in the digital player and amplifier:

1) In the digital player I put a Furutech FP-314Ag-II with custom connectors.

https://www.audioteka.it/cavi-di-alimentazione/furutech-fp-314ag-terminato-schuko-e-iec.html

2) In the amplifier instead a wireworld Oasis 8.

The goal was to gain some depth in the low end and some detail.

When I mounted the wireworld Oasis 8 I did not notice any particular difference.

Note that a few months earlier an old acquaintance of mine brought me some DIY cables and we mounted them in the amplifier and there I noticed a consistent increase in the low end and also an improvement in general.

Having lost contact with that person I decided to opt for wireworld Oasis 8’s which hardly improved or changed anything.

Instead when I mounted the Furutech FP-314Ag-II in the player I noticed a good increase in the low end and also a slight improvement in detail.

At this point I was thinking of getting some Furutech FP-S022N with some custom terminals and replacing them with the wireworld Oasis 8 which did not improve anything.

I wanted to ask if you think I should replace the Wireworld Oasis 8s with the Furutech FP-S022Ns in the amplifier.

And also I wanted to know if in terms of timbre the FP-S022N cable has a more pronounced bass range than the FP-314Ag-II that I have in the digital player.

Thank you all !

marco777

Are we talking about power cords or interconnects regarding this question?

Is the Wire World Oasis 8 an interconnect?

If you want to increase the bass range, put furutech rhodium connectors, [NCF if possible] on to So22n cable. I changed all my power cables and connectors to furutech. this cable takes a long time to bed in. {500 hours} I noticed that the bass sound was even more by then. Furutch silver connectors will help giving in the mids and highs.

I would also say that the So22n cable is one of the cheaper cables. If you bought the 32n etc it would  give you more.