Funk firm’s Little Super Deck (LSD)

I’m wanting an upgrade over my Sansui 2050c.  It’s an older model belt drive deck.  I use a Hana Sl
cartridge on it and it sounds nice except for intermittent speed issues; the Sansui had its bearing repacked a few years ago... when it’s running well, it’s still just slightly slow, I notice it most with piano and solo violin....
I would appreciate any input from LSD users ( had to do it). It comes with an arm called the F5, I can upgrade to a better arm for substantially more $$, it’s called the BX3...

thanks
wb27
I assume by the lack of responses, there is not many who have experienced it. I own a FXR tonearm and it doesn't seem to impart any colorations. I love it.
Thanks.  Just ordered the LSD yesterday...
not many users of this deck in the US I guess...
just thought it’s design ideas were beyond those found on the tables I could buy locally. The vector platter drive and adjustable Tonearm weight most of all... hope it’s dependable!!
 Hi wb27, I wanted to ask you if you got the Little super deck and what are your impressions, because I bought one too 5 months ago with arm fs5 and head shelter 201.I bought it without ever having heard it, I based myself on the innovative ideas that the designer showed for the turntable and the arm and I must say that I feel a great satisfaction every time I feel it even with a little wavy LP, it follows the tracks without problems, plus now that I have edited a nagaoka mp 500 head, there was a leap in quality in the sense of a greater separation of the channels and a much more precise and dynamic position of the instruments. It lets you enter the music. I don't want to dwell, also because I don't have much mastery with your language. A greeting from Italy
Davide...
Greetings Davide, 
I purchased the basic LSD and love it.  Once everything got squared away...
Mine came with a bad arm, or rather bad connects; one channel didn’t work.
I could hear how much better it was  than my old deck, even in mono !
A bit latter, the little plastic slave pulleys started to chirp and the distributor sent some replacements... ever since, perfect.
Its dead quiet and speed is perfect.. I play a lot of clarinet music and it’s spot on.
I went for the Boing feet and I’m glad I did.  
Im using a Hana SL and like it, though it’s a light weight cartridge so experimenting with the tone arm weight has been interesting.
i listened to a MoFi UltraDeck and a clearaudio model ( in my system), like the
neutrality of this deck the best.. doesn’t seem to be there ! I removed the plastic lid and bought an alternate dust cover..
your English is way better than my Italian (none )
Bravo....