Former Revel Salon Owners: What Did You Switch To?

I have had Revel Salons for about eight years, and am toying with the idea of retiring them in favor of something new or different. I am curious to know what others replaced their Salons with, and how happy they have been with their Salon replacements. I am especially interested in choices where the replacement speaker was roughly equivalent or even less than the price of the Salons. Did you consider it an improvement, or just a lateral move, or a step back? What did you learn about the quality of the Salon by virtue of your experiences with a new speaker?

Please share your post-Salon experiences.
jeff_arrington
I will have to second cincy_bob's view. I to sold my Salons in favor of the Evolution Acoustics MM3's.
I searched for almost 2.5 years to upgrade my speakers. Auditioned too many to list, both in stores & homes.
The Evolution's were the best I heard IMHO. They bettered many speakers listed above. Are they the best, there will always be something better. They are very very special.
The Salons are a great speaker in their price range, no doubt.
If you can , please audition the Evolution Acoustic speakers, you will not be disappointed.
Call or email Jonathan at Blue Light Audio.
He is great to work with & very helpful.