Focal 906

I have a pair of the 906's on matching stands/Marantz HD-AMP1 (35 wpc @ 8 ohms).

I'm running either TIDAL streaming (HiFi) or Hi-Res files via Audirvana.

For the most part, it sounds really nice especially since I experimented with placement and have them just right.

My question is if the AMP1 has enough power to get these guys going? On the highs on some recordings, I can hear some ??? (I think they call it digital hash?)

BTW, suggested power (from Focal literature is "25-100 watts").

Listening Room = 15' x 12'
Musical Preferences: Rock, Folk, Blues, Classical

Don
reg887
I have some relevant experience here.  I was running the Aria 906 with a 50 wpc integrated amp (Rega Brio), and it sounded very good.  However, on really dynamic peaks the amp seemed to strain a bit.  There was some congestion or peakiness to the sound.  

I now have them paired with a 220 wpc integrated (Musical Fidelity M6si), and the difference is significant - no more strain.  The music just sounds open and relaxed.  To be fair, the M6si is three times the price of the Rega, so it should sound much better.  However, I think it's the extra wattage that really makes the difference.

Hope this helps, Scott
@contuzzi - agreed!  I'm very impressed with the 906.  Good, cohesive sound with a fantastic soundstage.  Easy to listen to, but still detailed.  Very impressive for a speaker that you can find new for 1K.