Fluids....

What type of cleaning fluid is preferred for cleaning your records? Record Time Musical Surroundings is the brand being utilized with this record cleaning machine. It appears to work well. A bottle of Mofi record cleaning fluid is on standby when this bottle is finished. Interested in what the consensus is from the fine people of Audiogon. 
128x128wturkey
Since my LP's do not get touched in the groves, I just squirt my old disc washer with distilled water, just in case a piece of dust got into the equipment room (EX-Laundry Room.)
A lp placed on a soft folded towel.The dishwasher brush,water depending where you live ,if you have a lot of rust or mineral in it ,the bottled water.Put the water in a spray bottle...you dont need anything else...Spray and wipe ,your lps plastic is very hard and doesn't scratch, the felt pad...clean the brush with the brush it came with .Wipe it clean with terry cloth .A good cleaning, I  have done this hundreds of times .The records unless deeply scratch,sound like new again...

RECORD TIME Cleaning Fluid for LPs/45s/78s from Musical Surroundings has been my go to. Cuts thru the toughest grim & leaves no residue.