Floorstanding Speaker Feedback

Am considering a small(ish) pair of floorstanding loudspeakers and am trying to narrow the possibilities for our downsized retirement home. They will be paired with a LSA Statement integrated amp. They need to be nearly full range (30hz- ish) and need high WAF. Room is open concept, fairly large (600 sq. ft and adjacent to other rooms). Mostly jazz, classical, female/male solo voice, etc. Nothing loud nowadays. Will be replacing best speaker "system" I've owned (A heavily modded pair of Van L. Speakerworks - of Chicago - Quartets and a pair of REL T-7 subs). The short list so far are: Revel Performa F208, Dynaudio Focus 260, LSA 2.1 Statements, Usher Mini Dancer 2's and Vienna Acoustic Baby Grands. Budget is $3000-$5000. Have also considered DeVore . . . but the Orangutan o/93 are a tad outside the budget. Anyone who is familiar with any or all of these care to comment? Appreciate the feedback as I narrow my "search".
zeljoh
Thanks, all. I can certainly relate to the "gone are the days of the great audition" thread. Nowadays, being left with online reviews, personal suggestions, magazines and the like certainly seems to make the search become based upon "faith" as much as anything. Makes the decision(s)very difficult.
Zeljoh,

I recently hear the LSA tower speaker (standard edition), with some very good equipment and playback, and although it was OK, I wasn't all that impressed.

No real 'errors' to speak of, just a little to polite [ok boring] for my tastes. Nothing exciting about them at all, and the drivers looked very cheap Chinese production..

To be fair, the Signature or Statement may be totally different.

You may like the Gershmans; I like a dome midrange (PMC/ATC especially) because you get such aliveness and clarity when you get the tweeter out of the midrange band.
By way of update the "search" ended yesterday when my new Usher Mini Dancer 2's in walnut finish arrived at the house. They ticked all the boxes and are stunningly beautiful (in my opinion). Not really small that's for sure. Time for some break-in. Here's a good one . . . sold my amp, new one hasn't arrived. So for now, they're just decorations.