Fleetwood Mac

Best band ever?

Anyway, I've been listening to self title, Rumors, and Tusk repeatedly the past 2 years. Can anyone recommend the next step in Fleetwood fandom? I'm not a huge fan of live albums, but will venture in that direction if absolutely necessary, ie Johnny Cash.
buffheman
I forgot I had started this thread... lots of good opinions and recommendations. Good to see at least a few people hold them in as high a regard as I do. I've ordered copies of both Bare Trees and Mirage, and will continue to diverge from the triumverate of the late 70's until it's either too bluesy for me (in the direction of Bare Trees) or overly poppy and lacking emotion (in the direction of Mirage). I might not get far in either direction.
Buff

"Say You Will"

and

Buckingham's "Gift of Screws"

are pretty sure to please you
They both bark up the tree you seem to prefer

Marty
I agree with some of the posts above - ABBA was the biggest and the best. They just were never marketed to Americans.
I was living in the Bay Area in the 1960s and 70s. I enjoyed live music at the Carousel Ballroom/Fillmore West, Winterland, and the Avalon Ballroom in San Francisco, the Boat House in Sausalito, the Bodega in San Jose and many other places where good music was playing and I never heard of ABBA.
As it says in my post - ABBA was not marketed here; thus, you would not have heard of them. It is true they were offerred $1 billion to reunite and they were a household name outside of America. Fleetwood Mac, for instance, was popular in America (a country) while ABBA was popular throughout most of the world. Type ABBA into your search engine and see what pops up.

By the way I like Fleetwood Mac and their Romours CD is better engineered than many of my SACDs.

Regards,