FirstWatt SIT-3 or Pass Labs XA25 for Avalon Indras?

Hi, I have a dilemma, SIT-3 or XA25 for my Avalon Indras that are 87db and 4ohms? 
I use to listen at night at low volume, mainly chamber music and opera, but also orchestra. I like the warmth and three-dimensionality and the reverb of music auditoriums.
The preamp is a Dissanayake custom tube and the speakers are the Avalon Indra, both wonderful.
Of the SIT-3 I read that it drives 4ohm well, that it has a warmer sound and has more soundstage than the XA25, all of which leads me towards this model.
Of the XA25 it struck me that it goes down to 2ohm and is very detailed.
Power is not the key point, if I listen to music during the day the knob never goes beyond half of the current power amp which is a 50W Bartolomeo Aloia Micropal.
The aim is to have magic and involvement at low volume.

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Alberto 

128x128ulul

Go to Powermodules.com and get a Belles Amp...I have the Aria Integrated rated at 70 watts @8 ohm...It would drive the A's nicely.

I have both the SIT-3 and the XA-25. The XA-25 is sitting in a box... but it depends on the speaker. I'm using it with my Klipsch speakers. If I owned a set of Harbeth's my hunch is the SIT-3 would be in the box. Unscientifically I'd say the XA 25 with dark speakers and the SIT-3 with breathy horn speakers.

At the end I bought a SIT-3, which I listened to several hours between last night and today. 
Well, the first impression is that it is darker than the Bartolomeo Aloia Micropal that now sits on the couch, but also that it has no problem driving the Avalon Indra in the room (3.50mt x 5.50mt with a maximum height of 5.50mt), the armchair from which I listen is 2.5mt from the Avalons. 

One curious thing about volume/power and gain. At realistic natural volume (equivalent to the volume at which I would hear a piano in a concert hall in the fifth row), I had to turn up the volume of the preamp by 20%, and this seems normal to me because the SIT-3 has low gain and the Aloia is a bit more powerful. 
But the curious thing is how perform at very low volume (at 2AM at night I can't disturb the neighbors sleeping on the other side of the wall). Well, to get the same volume as the previous amplifier I had to turn the knob much less than the Aloia. It is as if at low volume the SIT-3 has hidden power as if loudness is engaged. Not only that but at low volume the bass makes the music come alive. 
This surprised me a little and I liked it.