Ferrite Claps

Ferrite claps are wonderful on power cords. I need 14mm large.(audioquest makes rf stopper max 10mm) Do you known where i can find these? Please e-mail me at marcorin@tin.it. Thanks. Marco
marcorin
TRY RADIO SHACK THEY HAVE SOME MENTIONED IN STEREOPHILE REC. COMPONNENTS WITH ANOTHER FERRITE CLAP I BOUGHT SOME THERE AND I REMEMBER SEEING SOME LARGE ONES.THE ONES I BOUGHT WERE 5 BUCKS EACH. BIGGER ONES WERE 6 OR 7 BUCKS
www.digikey.com I don't remember the prices exactly, but in lots of ten (10): .250 hole - $1.91 each .375 hole - $2.86 each .500 hole - $3.64 each Regards, George Annapolis, MD
thanx for the tip dupont! these merchandisers like audioquest clean up on us ignorant consumers. there are other products that we use that are available ibn unusual places.. sorbothane feet--howbout $15.5 for 4, 12" sheets of it for $19.95? go to edmund scientific at edmundopticss.com and voila, a toy store for us guys. theyll send you catalogs periodically. the sorbothane sheets can be used as a tt mat which aq
More to discover