Female Jazz Singers...new person/new releases...

I must admit my collection is dominated by Jazz and my Jazz collection is dominated by female vocals....and it's exactly the way I want it.

The question is...I have most of what the greats did, Dinah, Sarah, Ella....etc...and many current ones...esp. Krall...so, can anyone suggest some current releases...for a bit of the Classic/Standards type of female Jazz vocals? I do not mind big band type of backing...but lean twoards small groups with minimal electronic manipulation...esp. a lack of reverb on the vocals...

Thanks
whatjd
new persons/new releases -- old music ? Why 2 outa 3? Why look for new covers of songs that have been covered ad nauseum ? Try new vocalists with new music -- Alice Russell,
Lily Allen, Patricia Marx, Sabrina Malheiros, Clelia Felix,
for starters.
I'll third Melody Gardot. Best concert performance I've ever seen. Remarkable song writer as well.
Kellylee Evans....Her latest cd Nina would be something you would be interested in. Small trio of guitar, acoustic bass and drums. After that, just get the other three disks.
Thanks to all....now, anyone want to lend me some $ to buy everything/everyone suggested?....thought not.

I do have some of the ladies you have mentioned, but not enough.

Best, Jim