Favorites Alone In Quiet Darkness

Wondered if others have favorites while listening alone and calmly with the lights off. One selection of mine would be Supertramp's song, Crime of the Century at a fair volume.
soundbit
Schoenberg string quartet #4, third movement, Julliard Quartet performance ON VINYL
Morton Feldman. Start with Rothko Chapel.

And I second the "Paris, Texas" soundtrack, though I can't stand Wim Wenders films. And the Trinity Sessions. And, yeah, everything sounds better in the dark.
Pieces I often choose in such setting among others are: Respighi;Piano Quintet,String Quartet,Six Pieces for Violin and Piano on a Chandos CD by The Ambache. Bax; Quintet for harp and Strings,Elegiac Trio for Harp Violin and Flute, Fantasy Sonata for Harp and Violin,Sonata for Flute and harp on a Naxos CD by Mobius. Joseph Jongen; Chamber Music for Flute and String Quartet on a Cypres CD by Ensemble Arpæ. Charles Koechlin String Quartets No.1 & 2 on a Ar Re-Se CD by the Ardeo Quartet. Chausson:Poème, Piano Trio, Pièce,Andante at Allegro on a Hyperion CD by the Chilingirian Quartet. McEwen; Violin Sonatas 2,5,6, Prince Charlie and String Quartets on Chandos CD's by Olivier Charlier and Geoffrey Tozer and The Chilingirian Qt. Albert Roussel Chamber Music on a Brilliant Classics CD and so on...
Lustmord-The Place Where The Black Stars Hang
Pete Namlook-Air I&II
Global Communication-76:14
Irresistible Force-Flying High
Coil-although they actually have a series called Musick To Play In The Dark I prefer Stolen & Contaminated Songs
Steve Roach-The Magnificent Void
Michael Stearns-The Lost World
Tangerine Dream -Phaedra
Steve Hillage-Rainbow Dome Musick
Klaus Schulze-Mirage