experience with mail order

going thru a horror show with audio mail order[alpha stereo or stereo abc] any comments on dealers good or bad?
pork
They are real cheaters. Once I ordered a Parasound CD Player, they did not send the merchandise ever but charged to my Visa, following day they charged again, I wrote may be a hundred EMails and Faxes but received no reply. Eventually I got the charges cancelled by my bank. I complained to USA Embassy for them. Go with AUDIOADVISOR who is really trustworty and proffesional. Ozhan Atalay TURKEY
Have always been impressed with Kief's in Kansas. Have purchased several items, none super high end however, and have always been satisfied. Honest advise too.
I have experienced excellent service from Sound City in NYC. I would recommend their mail order service to anyone.
Always ask for a reference. Funny, people almost never do. If the company your dealing with has been around awhile, they should be able to offer you a reference in your home state. thanks, Brian@HelloHiFi.com ph805.527.9739 fax805.527.9808 www.hellohifi.com eCatalog available. New equipment demo’s by appointment. All quotes are good for 30 days. Customers in every state, & 26 countries (angol/ingles/englisch/beszelunk magyarul!/ hablamos en espanol/wir sprechen deutsch).
Try Yawa Audio/Video (626) 350-8036. They carry Energy, Denon, Onkyo, MIT, Panasonic, Technics, etc. They have the best prices and service I've every encountered for either mail order or internet purchases. Their e-mail address is: yawaudio@vividnet.com web address (just starting) www.yawaaudio.com