Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Hi

I have had the MMMicrone for about 2months. I had to replace a tweeter. Jonathan was very professional about the whole thing and even got Kevin to help me replace the tweeter. I am very impressed with the sound. the speaker have about 75 hrs on them..Very natural sounding . Certainly the best I have had ( <$4k speakers)
However, I agree with many well-wishers of EA. Dont get into mud-slinging, Jonathan... Over a period of time, your products will speak for themselves. My 2 cents
I haven't hear the MMMicro's yet. I wish the company would set up a national dealer network so most folks could go to a local store and hear them. I am very reluctant to buy a pair without extensive listening (not at a show) and with a variety of electronics driving them. I also would like to see product reviews in the established magazines. I'd be curious to hear others' opinions on this.
Does anyone know Shanghai Li Min Audio (EA asia dealer) is a reliable or not?

I sent them several e-mails but haven't got any replies over a month.

One of my major fault was sent payment too early, as he required payment without detailed shipping information.

I didn't have cautiousness as Mr Jonathan Tinn recommend him as
a official dealer.

Best Regards,
Finally I have received MMMicroOne.

After sending e-mails over and over with patience, eventually
they replied and said they had sent the speakers.

Delibery was done by DHL worldwide, as I requested in recent e-mails.
I've heard the MicroOne at RMAF last year. It was nice and all that but really that's it. Inside the room, I was like "duh?" in the midst of all the praises bestowed on the speaker. After that I found other rooms actually sounded better. These included the Vivid K1, YG Anat, PMC, Sonus Faber Venere, Joseph Audio Pulsar. Definitely not on equal standing with the Mini II, V2 and V3 and of course the Q3.