Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
I would say that a sub when added to the mix in my system has made these speakers a true reference sounding speaker. I look forward to someday upgrading to the next level when $$$ allows.
Hifimaniac, not to take away from the thread as I too think the Micro's are fantastic, but you mentioned a integrated amp/DAC by Playback Designs. Do you happen to know the model number?
While I tried switching the speakers right to left and again back. Clearly it was the same speaker. I think the problem is with the tweeter (put my ears too without the grill). No sound from one tweeter, I even wheeled my old speakers in which were fine.
Have been speaking with Jonathan who says changing the tweeter is easy and does not need soldering. So, I have been waiting for the tweeter the last two weeks as Jonathan was busy with the CES. Hopefully that will fix it. I was really beginning to enjoy their sound though I had played them for only 10hr or so.
Seadogs1, the Playback Design integrate amp/DAC was debuted at T.H.E. Vegas. I just happened to see and hear it before I left for the airport. You can email Jonathan Tinn at Chambers Audio for information or check the Playback design web site. It is killer sounding. I had listened to the MicroMM1's with the Dartzeel the first day and then this integrated amp/DAC and it sounded equally as good. The fact you get such a great sounding DAC plus the amp for $13k is excellent value in high end terms. I know this will catch much attention and accolades from the reviewers; it is that good.
Hello folks,

I have been living with the MMMicro ones for a while now and can confidently say that it is a superb sounding speaker and excellent value.

It has anazing timing, coherence, resolution, and dynamics. The tweeter on the unit is a tour de force. That said the mids/bass are good to. The speaker does have good bass within its range.

The speaker defintely improves with break-in. Bass more clearly defined and deeper and the tweeter, while very hot initially is mellowing with time.

This speaker can defintely play with the big boys and improvements in quality to the front end will not be wasted.

Highly recommended.

Andrew