Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
thanks folks ! paid for pair , should arrive soon...all the feedback was useful in making the decision. will let you know my thoughts soon.
Just had Scott, the local distributor for Evolution Audio, come over to set up the speakers, since I don't have much experience with that part. He was simply great, brought his gear with him in order to do it properly and I simply LOVED the result. Now I have a very spacious and holographic sound stage with wonderful imaging. I do not only have a deep sound stage, but also have depth to the singers and instruments ("meat on the bones" as Scott would put it).
Now we'll just let me get used to the sound to see if minor adjustments will have to made before we put these babies on spikes.
Thanks a lot Scott (if you read this). Fantastic customer service.
So I got the speakers just after X-mas. They are stunning to look at and so petite!!. The stand took a little bit of work.
Even in the first 10hrs of my listening I was impressed. The music seemed so natural and engaging. It was very resolved and yet very far from being bright.. I was very excited as it was sounding better than my old speakers even at 5-10hrs and not by a small margin....I was thinking that this might be best purchase I have done...That was the good part.

After 10hrs, the output from one speaker seemed to be less..After changing things around and making sure of connections and such I realized that one of the tweeters ( I think) was not working. I have emailed Jonathan about a week back and he was going to the CES and said he will help after coming back. Any thoughts? is this a driver issue or cross-over issue. Should I ask for a single speaker to be replaced
I have never replaced drivers myself? are these easy to do.
Waiting to hear from Jonathan.
Hi, Iknev: If it were me I would just repackage the speaker since it is not that massive and send it back to be fixed under warranty. No doubt it will be painful not listening to your new speakers, but the last thing you want to do is compound the problem if you are not entirely sure how to replace drivers and crossover components, especially if you were to take out an amp channel or such. I have a pair of these speakers and have been lucky so far with no problems. Good luck with Jonathan--I am sure he will take care of you.