Esoteric PO3 Transport XLR Output

Is there a way to connect  the XLR digital outputs (separate left and right) to a DAC with only one digital XLR input? I am currently using the RCA coaxial output.

Any help is appreciated.

powerfeed
Hi George,

The photo in this ad shows the markings more clearly.

Best regards,
-- Al
Yep, that's the money shot my bad.

Cheers George
To all,

Not that I have a large collection of SACD's but on this transport, SACD's are only output through XLR's or i-Link, not  is S/PDIF.  
FWIW dCS offer a similar connection methodology -- dues AES/EBU (one for each channel) that can carry PCM or DSD. It’s a proprietary format and only compatible with other dCS DACs. However you can use a single AES/EBU to carry both channels instead if you prefer

So in the case of a full dCS stack you take 16/44.1 PCM out of the Transport to the up-sampler on one AES/EBU and then use a pair of AES/EBU from the up-sampler to the DAC to carry your choice of higher rate PCM or DSD. At the same time the transport gives you another pair of AES/EBU to carry the signal from any SACDs you may have.

I’d hope the Esoteric set-up is similar and you can configure the dual AES/EBU output to carry both channels on one. This would also explain why SACD is not available on a single AES/EBU - the Esoteric is the same as the dCS in this regard. Single AES/EBU is limited to 16/44.1 only.
folkfreak I’d hope the Esoteric set-up is similar and you can configure the dual AES/EBU output to carry both channels on one.
Well this reads that way, that the reviewer put forth on the P-03.

" The P-03 will give you choice of outputs AES/EBU on an XLR connector, SPDIF on an RCA connector. Dual AES on dual XLR connectors "

" AES/EBU on an XLR connector" sounds like a xlr single to me?

"Dual AES on dual XLR connectors " for their own dac, which may have duals as Al said.  

Cheers George