Esoteric F-07 Integrated Amp Owner Feedback

As some of more frequent denizens of this forum might recall some months ago I purchased the venerable Luxman L-509x & could not be happier. Even the 590uxii , heard recently is a thing of joy and real audio refinement.

Now, I find myself in a rare albeit fortunate position to be offered a used Esoteric F-07 , on the other coast and not likely nor willing to schlep myself there in the next few cold and wintry months. The purchase price is negotiable and one other person is in contention for the eventual sale. Private sale and seller favors purchasing parties he knows personally.

So, the F-07 is going for around $5.5k ,,,,,,,,,would be if anything for me an amp to replace an older Cambridge Audio amp in the main bedroom.......approx 190sq ft. The Luxman 509x will stay in the main A/V area.

The purchase decision will hinge on the overall value of the amp in terms of price. The unit is approx. 3 years old , owner is a careful and considerate individual in most all things. Just a tiny scratch or two on back of amp. Nothing else really noticeable from pics provided to me.

Since I will not be able to audition the unit due to time constraints in particular, the owner has assured me the price will be adjusted accordingly to reflect that fact.

He has given a nice description of the SQ of this amp , most important aspect of all to me. A direct recipient of the tech found in the "Grandiosa" line he said with SQ in line with the 509x and McIntosh if thinking of Western brands.

For any owners of the Esoteric f-07 amp, can you provide some feedback on your listening experience with this unit and elaborate as much as you can on the SQ on an individual standalone basic and even better in comparison to other amps like the Lux 509x etc.

thank you all in advance and Happy Holidays

chaseton

Vocals and instruments are well defined and integrated with no indication of coloration by the amplifier.  Soundstage is wide but perhaps lacking somewhat in depth, although that is likely an impact of my small listening space, speaker placement, and room acoustics.  Details and realism are superior to the Marantz PM11-S1 and one of its main attractions for me.  In the future as funding permits, I may try out Accuphase but am fully satisfied with the F-07 as a solid, all around performer.  Cool blue lights are a plus.  Believe you can’t go wrong with Luxman/Esoteric/Accuphase.  Look forward to hearing your thoughts if you should proceed.

Getting that bit closer to making the final decision on the F-07. Price will be somewhat lower than the $5.5 K original asking price. So, at $4.75 K to $5 K , the amp will likely be making it's way to me. I believe after the Luxman 509x purchase, it was certainly a case of being hooked on Japanese higher end audio products. Where SQ along with aesthetics play an equally important role. 

Having never heard Luxman, would be especially interested in hearing thoughts on how the two amps compare. Believe F-07 was priced at $8K new, so looks like a good bargain.  Hope you like it.