Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst
B&W 802 Diamonds! I'm building my new system around them. I have some old Mac gear and Mitsubishi automatic turntable and arm with a Grado X6 cartridge. I am using Analysis Plus Black Oval 9 speaker cables and Oval One interconnects, and considering either an Oppo BDP105 or Primare BD32 universal bluray player. Later, I may decide to install a McIntosh surround sound processor and multichannel amp. However, I am primarily interested in good stereo music, and if my old reconditioned MC2505 amp and C26 preamp are up to the job of driving the 802's, I may very well take the advice of Normanseizemore, and be happy with my stuff, old and new.
TRL ST-100 stereo tube amp
TRL Dude preamp
Intuitive Design Gamma Summits
Mosaic Suspension Bridge power conditioner
Mosaic ICs and SW
Sistrum SP101s
Starsound technology Energy room (the room is part of the "system after all)....