Equipment Set-up Recommendations?

Hi Folks:
I recently installed an air-bearing linear tracking tonearm (the MG-1). Table and cartridge are Teres 255 and ZYX Airy 3x-sb low output. Generally, I'm thrilled with the setup, but I find that when I walk around the room, the cartridge can jump, which is very disconcerting.

When I switch to the OL Silver arm I have, such jumping does not seem to occur, so I'm guessing the MG-1 is more sensitive. All my equipment is supported with the double rack, which may also be a variable to consider - I have my Teres on top - about 40 inches above the ground.

Anyway, I'd welcome any input or insight that migth provide me with a more stable, isolated listening environment where my cartridge won't jump (how bad is that for the cartridge anyway - should that be considered an emergency, or is it pretty common/not-a-big-deal? I've inquired about getting a Gingko platform, which may or may not help. Ideally, I'd like to keep the Teres on top of the rack, as it looks great, is highly accessible, and I don't want to take up more realestate with a seperate Teres stand, if I don't have to.

Anyway, any input and advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

John.
128x128outlier
Tbg...I am quite sure that this vibration isolation table would clean up any mechanical vibration affecting a TT. But, my experience suggests that acoustic input to the LP remains a problem even when the mechanical input is reduced to zero. A record clamp (which I never tried) would likely be a help in this regard. Other than that, put the TT in a different room, or maybe a closet.
hi,
you probaly solved the problem by now.

1 - you have a pad under one foot. that has compromised the effect of the cones.

2 - the table is too close to the ground.

3- place the table on the top shelf, first making sure the setup is stable by placing a bowl of water on top and jumping near it. i believe you will need a lower shelf set-up.

4 - place the table on top of a sandbox base. they are excellent for removing vibration and may help by quieting large mechanical waves emanating from the floor.

5 - experiment with the table away frm the wall. the accoustic feedback in the corner may be hitting the table and arm, and the walking is just the straw that does it in.

dunno if this will do it, but if the set-up were mine, i'd change it.