Ensemble Isolink

I would like to hear from anyone who has used/heard this on digital. I was thinking about adding this to my system by running the cdp, a Mephisto, into the isolink and then the isolink into a hydra. Thanks.
pgleekel
I noticed that there are a couple of them up for sale here on Audiogon. Have you e-mailed the sellers??? I have never used one so I don't know too much about the Isolinks.
We have found devices such as the Isolink (which we no longer sell) and devices such as ISO and Equitek work well with digital components. Much of the contamination one gets in the system comes from your own digital. Isolating the digital has an incredible effect on smoothness, tonal quality, blackness etc. We actually use these type devices plugged into a line conditioner also as you are considering. The differences with and without are incredible. You can call me at 925-229-2484. Even if you are looking to buy a used Isolink from the Gon I will be happy to share our experiences with them and others. Well worth investigating.
I have owned the Isolink along with other Ensemble power products for two years. I think it is all great stuff. The isolink is the icing on the cake -- really does isolate digital signals from your cd player from the rest of the system. It does seem to free up the sound, make it sound more open and natural. I do like it a lot.

It's pricey, through, especially for one component. I would only recommend it from an economical perspective if you use just one for your cd/dvd player. I think it would be waste to add them to anolog equipment. Just my 2 cents.
The design purpose for these devices is to be used with digital. They work well when used this way. Plugging digital devices into isolation and analouge into a line conditioner is the best of all worlds. We actually plug our Iso's into a Stealth with all the analogue equipment plugged directly into the Stealth's outlets and the digital then plugged into the Iso. The best one two punch we have found. The combined cost being less than many single purpose devices.
WE REPRESENT ENSEMBLE HERE IN THE U.S. THE ISOLINK DUO & UNO ARE ENSEMBLE'S 3rd GENERATION ISOLATION TRANSFORMERS. TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE ISOLINK PLEASE READ (THE POWER OF CLEAN POWER) ON THE ENSEMBLE WEBSITE AT: http://aaudio.com/e_clean.html , THIS WILL GIVE YOU THE BASIC IDEA ON HOW THE ISOLINK WORKS. YOU CAN ALSO FIND A REVIEW OF THE ISOLINK DUO AT: http://enjoythemusic.com/magazine/viewpoint/0702/aachapter35.htm , THE REVIEWER IS USING 4 SOUND APPLICATION LINE CONDITIONERS WORTH WELL OVER $16,000 AND STILL FOUND THE ISOLINK TO GREATLY IMPROVE THE SOUND!