energy veritas 2.4i

Hi everybody. I own a pair of energy veritas 2.4i. Great speakers and I enjoy them with any other kind of music but when it comes to classical music there is something I don't like (sound missing details). The rest of my system is shanling scd-t200 (not modified), conrad johnson premier 18ls, conrad johnson mf-2500a, monster cables M-series. Should I go electrostatic? Sould I blaim one of my rest components? Is it the recordings that are missing the detail? I realy don't know and I confess I am disapointed because I spent about $10,000 for this system. Thanks in advance for your responce .
mavroudakis
Make sure you have them set up on concrete blocks and biwire them.It takes me hours to dial my energy's in but when its done its done.
Dear rabid-exabyte@cox.net,
Thank you for your response. My current setup is shanling scd-t200 tube sacd player, premier 18ls conrad johnson preamp, and mf2500a conrad johnson amp. amp and preamp are both solid state.

Dear Ghost_rider,
Thank you for your response. Currently I do not use biwire speaker cable (I use monster cable M2.2) but I am concidering an upgrade to monster cable M2.4 biwire.
Ya I personally am not a big fan of Monster stuff. I have heard wonderfull things with the Vandenhul stuff. Currently I am using white copper Heavily sheilded cable that is similar to Cat 5, only the specs and design are way better.