Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
I picked up a LM 845P to play with , I tried TAK 300B and EML 300B XLS and myself perfer the 
XLS in my system . 

I am currently using WE 300B (from current production) and like it so far. However, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like other tubes more (if they are better :)). 

Are there any more/new experiences/opinions regarding the Elrog 300B or the Takatsuki 300B tubes? 

What would I gain if I switched to one of those two tubes?

My amp is the ANK 300B Kit1 15. https://ankaudiokits.com/product/kit1-15-300b-integrated-amplifier/

It's said to be a "classical" 300B amp. So which of those three tubes would be your choice in this case? :) WE? Elrog? Takatsuki? What to expect in comparison to my current WE 300B?