ELP laser turntable - any comments?

I tried searching for info on the ELP laser tt here and was surprised to find nothing. i'd love to hear comments from true vinyl lovers: how does this compare to other rigs you've heard?
if you're curious, the website is www.audioturntable.com
kublakhan
The ELP is reviewed in the latest issue of Soundstage. The reviewer is fair but critical, and all of his criticisms are valid, IMO. I had two friends who used to own the top-of-the-line versions of the ELP, and both returned them within weeks of buying them. My one friend, who's absolutely fanatical about cleaning his LPs, said that he couldn't get ONE record to play without at least some noise through the ELP. And it wouldn't play thick vinyl like Classic's 200g reissues. IMO, the technology hasn't evolved to a point where it can seriously challenge a SOTA conventional table. It's clearly a not-ready-for-prime-time player.
Willster, sorry for the absence of information on Nabs' site about Halcyonics. We are working on another site dedicated to audio which will be released soon. In the meantime, product information is available at www.halcyonics.com or you may feel free to call me at 212-219-6580 with any technical or pricing questions.

With regards,

Sam Laufer
President
Nabs, Inc.
Eldartford, I got a Halcyonics base to experiment with. If you can take one home, I highly recommend that you do so. I have tried it under my Exemplar 5910 as well as the Shindo Labs turntable. In both instance I was able to realize the best sound I have ever heard. I have the Acapella isolation bases which have been the best I had experienced. They are toys compared with the Halcyonics.

The clarity of the image, the sharp leading edge, the dynamics, and the incredible bass are among its strong points.
Tbg...That's what I would expect based on my experience with the Halcyonics. Enjoy!