Electrical Recommendation

I just upgraded my Panamax 5510 to the BPT-3.5 Balanced Power Signature Plus AC Conditioner and need some recommendations on the following:

1. Should I have my electrician hook a direct line to my system location?

2. What size fuse (AMP) should the direct line run from to avoid shut-offs. 20AMP?

3. Should I plug the BPT-3.5 Signature Plus directly into the wall and then all other components directly into the BPT-3.5 Signature Plus?

Some info:

Both systems are located on the same rack system. The chances of running both systems below at the same time are extremely rare since it's an open loft configuration in my home with different sitting mezzanines. AC upgrade in my loft building is not possible.

System A:
2-McCormack DNA 225 (225 Watts x 2 for both units at full power)
1-Sonance Cinema Sub Amp (625VA & 100W x 2 at full output)
1-McCormack RLD-1

System B:
1-McCormack DNA-HT5 (100W x 5 at full power)
1-ELAC powered subwoofer (180W x 1 at full power)
1-McCormack MAP-1

System A & B:
1-BPT-3.5 Signature Plus (recently purchased)
1-McCormack UPD 1 Universal CD/DVD

Please keep in mind, I never use my system at FULL POWER, most likely 50% power and then my neighbors start knocking.

Thanks for any advice you can offer. Electrician will be here next week so please answer soon!

Thanks!!!!

David

128x128dpsny1
Digsmithd,
If I understand your question correctly, the Porter port only comes un-plated. On the other hand I have owned (and still do) many other high-end cryo’d outlets, most of which were plated. They were however not cryo’d treated by NASA, but rather by other cryogenic labs.
Read: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?raccs&1065488253&openfrom&1&4#1

Great recommendations! Thanks. I am just not sure how much power I have in my home to make this happen, but, will discuss with my electrician. The fuse box is only about 10' from the location of the equipment, so, the runs won't be very long.

Why the 20A compared to the 15A in some of your messages? Very confusing to me.

What are your thoughts on the following:

1. Running a 20A to the equipment and plugging in the BP-3.5 and then plugging the amps and subwoofer directly into the BP-3.5.

AND...

2. Also running a 15A to the equipment and plugging in my Panamax 5510 conditioner and hooking up all of the source equipment.

I'm really limited with AC in my building, so, let me know if this would be an upgrade from plugging in the BP-3.5 and then hooking everything up to it.

Again, I cannot max my system since my neighbors would be forced out of the building. Let me know. If a terrible idea I'll explore more options with my electrician.