E.A.R 834p. VS Graham Slee Reflex

Hello,
Iam buying my first phonocorrector ever and cant decide-E.A.R with NOS Telefunken Valves or Graham Slee Reflex.Speakers are WP8+Pass Labs xa30.5.
What do you think?
proac28
Fjn04: as far as the differences bwt the two, I spoke to two different salesmen at two different companies*. One said the main difference was a shiny chrome faceplate and a few hundred bucks and absolutely nothing else. The other said it was a completely different model and blew the standard out of the water?

I grabbed a dyna 10x5; seemed like a moderate choice with two kids running around. Not a lot of experience to compare with other pairings. To my the ear and 10x5 seem to be great with Jazz (Saxophone Colossus) and acoustic (Young Live at Massey Hall), and good with rock (Fever Ray).

*just repeating comments! not intended to offend.
Interesting- I heard about the superior RCA's from a dealer who was looking in to the line. According to Audio Revelations current ad here, it seems as if the Std version comes standard with a volume control. Pricing is $1695 MM,
or $1895 w/ both MM/MC. The deluxes price of $2595 comes standard without V/C. Why do i get the feeling one of us will have to become a sleuth to solve this mystery. I say this with love for the hobby, but can't this be a little easier.
Just to be clear about the standard version, it apparently can't be had without the V/C. I will check on it, but if it's true, I find it strange.