Dynaudio Emit 10

Just had to tell someone .. I finally received my little Dynaudio Emit 10s last night as I am going to be using them as my surrounds and also thought it would be a nice little listen for occasionally switching out my Focals for a different sound signature  .. well I must say that I was surprised as I just may utilize these for my mains and 2 channel listening. I find it amazing that at the cost of $535 used that a small pair of monitors have such presence including everything else. Im still in shock .. I am going to be listening to them again today to see if it was a fluke and compare them with my Focal 800w .. I still cant wrap my head around the sound that these little guys put out! 

greatwhite11
Congrats - Now you have a taste of the Dyn house sound. It only gets better as you move up the line
Thank you ... Not sure how much better it can get .. just a lot of info and detail coming thru these little things ..  maybe a bit better when my Modwright KWA100 SE comes in later this week? But I am running it with my Mark Levinson 433 so will be interesting to compare the two.
Post removed 

Hi Doug,

Thanks for chiming in ... It was a nice surprise to me . The 10s and 20s show the same power rating for both. I tried them with home theater and they did well, albeit I crossed them over at 80hrtz. I was getting peaks of over 104 with no distortion from the little crossed over Emits with the ports plugged. Of course most of the sound pressure levels were from the Velodyne DD Plus 10.

Do you prefer the ports plugged or are you using them with out?

Scott.