Dynaudio Confidence C1: looking for speaker cable.

I am working in a new system. I´ve just bought a pair of Dynaudio C1 to use with Goldmund pre and power amp. (SRP-2.3 and SR-2.3)
Now I have to buy speaker cables. As I saw, Dynaudio still recomend Ocos speaker cables, but it´s very rare to see Ocos here in Audiogon.
If you have Dynaudio Confidence series, please let me know your experience with the speaker cables.
Thanks
elduende14

I use the pro 9's with my Special 25's. Have little to no experience with some of the higher priced brands mentioned above...
From a very reliable source (man who visited Dynaudio factory a while ago) I've been told that internal wiring into the Evidence line is thoroughly consisted of the Van den Hul Wind Mk II cable... Dyn people suggested him to use this cable as speaker cable to his own pair of C1. I am C1 owner and I use the Wind Mk 2 too...
I use Empirical Audio Clarity7 with my C1's and think it's a terrific match. However, as I once read, it may make more sense to call speaker cables "amplifier cables." In other words, the amplifier-SC combination may be as important as the SC-speaker combo, or even more so. I use a Gamut amp.
I use and recommend to all my clients with the Confidence series and above the Kimber Select KS3033. I highly recommend as do the engineers at Dynaudio copper speaker and interconnect cables.