Duntech DL-15 speakers

I recently acquired a pair of Duntech DL-15 speakers from a local Goodwill. I was looking for any basic or technical information that might be available from the individual or collective knowledge base of this forum. Thanks!
mingo
I contacted Duntech, but they were not familiar with the DL series and had no information on the DL-15's. However, I tracked down a review of the speakers in the August 1976 issue of Audio which I obtained from Roger Russell (excellent website). The review reinforced some of my observations and provided some interesting tidbits (1976 price $449/each, frequency response 27-20,000 +/-3dB,etc). I am enjoying the speakers and will tinker with placement to get the best sound.
Mingo,

I have had a pair of DL-15's for some time, about 10 years or so. I aquired them from the original owner but i believe they were made by mr dunlavy before he sold duntech to the australian firm that owns it now. I have the original documentation for the speakers and they state that a placement of 8 feet is optimal with 6-12 inch clearance from the wall with 12 feet of space to the back wall. I can attest to this. Specially since i have had to do two full restorations on each of these speaker as neither was in the greatest of condition. If i can get a scanner I will try and scan the manual.
Simplysloth,

Thanks for the info, though I would be hardpressed to position the speakers as recommended. I am satisfied with their performance even in suboptimal placement. If you manage to scan the manual, please let me know. I would be interested to see the document. Thanks again,

Mingo