drive by truckers

I know this band has been around for a while but I just discovered them and really like there sound. Anyone else like them?
kedoades
i agree but i am enjoying the polish and writing of the songs. they are laid back songs nothing like decoration day or dirty south. as i listen for the 2nd time i think this is some really good music. but i am huge fan.
@jbc, agreed on the huge fan, ditto. Sure it will grow on me more and there are a few cuts that I think are really good, the title track is great, the 'used to be a cop' is good also. Wish there were a few more Cooley tunes though. I got the deluxe vinyl package in the mail yesterday and it is top notch, Haven't spun the record yet. Wes Freed inserts are killer as always.

I finally watched the Jimmy Fallen performance, and thought that it was really good, better in fact than most of the tv performances I have seen them do.

No matter the outcome of the studio takes, they live shows keep me coming back for more and more.
Yes, they have some great songs and guitar! Check out the solo stuff from the band members too...some good stuff!
I am a fan. Have everything they have ever done. LOVED this album, right out of the record sleeve. It is a change for them. Something different. I like change. You have to keep moving forward. If not you get stale. And, "everybody needs love", I believe, is a tribute to john lennon. I like it. **** 1/2 Great spin. Vinyl version comes with the cd as well. A real deal.